Frequently Asked Questions

Does your booths come with an attendant?

All our packages come with our White Tie Modern Happiness Engineer, they will guide the process and help your guest have the best expereience!

How do we book? Is there a Retainer?

Use our contact us page: Click Here or call us! 941-724-0397

Yes, there is a 35% retainer fee to hold a booth for you. The other 65% is due 2 weeks (15days) prior to the event.

Can I pick Black and White Instead of Color?

Definitely! There is a option to pick which colors the guests wants on the touch screen monitor when they walk up to the booth.

Can you take out the background? (Green Screen)
Yes of course, we can take out a green backdrop and put in any other backdrop of your choice. There is a little setup for this, so please make sure we know about your plans. This is great for company branding!